Care for the Developmentally Disabled
- New Opportunities Waiver (NOW)
- Supervised Independent Living (SIL)
- Long Term-Personal Care Services (LTPCS)
- Elderly & Disabled Adult Waiver (EDA)
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT)
- Children’s Choice Waiver
- Supports Waiver
Why Choose Leading Health Care?
- We have the knowledge and experience to meet your needs.
- LHCLA has exceeded the requirements of the Deptartment of Health and Hospitals by hiring skilled office staff with over 100 years combined professional experience.
- We are professional & personal.
- We understand the importance of our jobs and are always available to listen to your needs and concerns in a caring and professional manner.
- Employees are required to have 16 hours of annual training.
- We give clients & their families the opportunity to interview caregivers to ensure compatibility.
- Rehabilitation and Nursing
- Psychology & Mental Health
- Health Care Management
- Special Education
- Behavior & Case Management
- Certified First Aid Instructors
Long Term Care Provider
- Adult/Elderly & Disabled Waiver
- Personal Care Services
- Medical Appointments
- Medication Assistance
- Nutrition and Diet Monitoring
- Oral Care
- Toileting Assistance
- And Many More
- Organized Functions
- Community Activities
- And Many More
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Planning, Preparation and Service
- Dish Washing
- Laundry and Linens
- Bed Making and Sheet Changing
- Personal Errands and Grocery Shopping
- Transportation (i.e. Medical Appointments)
Why Leading Health Care of Louisiana is an In-Home Service Leader…
- Opportunity to interview caregiver to ensure compatibility
- Fully licensed and insured (PCA, Respite and SIL)
- Assistance with insurance claim filing
- Ease of access to services and simple enrollment
- Organizational structure ensures quality of service
- Knowledge of industry-mandated policies and procedures
- Round-the-clock services available
- Privacy and confidentiality is a priority
- Diverse services available to meet any criteria or need
- Provides personal care with compassion and professionalism
- Experience and knowledge to promote independence
- Employees undergo criminal background checks
- All employees are certified through the DSW registry
- Employees are required to have 16 hours of annual training