One Team, One Family
At Leading Home Care, you will have a career with purpose. Our employees impact the lives of our clients every day by providing dedicated, compassionate care and high-quality service.
Being a Direct Support Worker is a rewarding career which requires patience and compassion above all.
Our Direct Support Workers are the heart and soul of Leading Home Care, working directly with our clients in their homes and in the community. DSWs are responsible for providing services according to the client’s Care Plan, monitoring the client’s condition for any changes, communicating client information or requests to the Client Care Manager, reporting emergencies and following medical training protocol, reporting suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation of clients, and documenting progress notes daily.
We are always looking for motivated, positive, and enthusiastic people to join our team. Please review our open positions below and check back often for updates.
Full-time employees are eligible for our Medical & Dental programs, Cancer/Specified Disease program, Sickness, Accidental, and Disability benefits. In addition, dependents of our DSWs are eligible for educational scholarships that pay for school uniforms, supplies, and tuition through the Randon Costello Scholarship Endowment Fund.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be punctual, dependable, & professional at all times.
- Must be self-directing & able to work with little supervision.
- Must be willing & eager to fulfill accepted case assignments.
- Must maintain client confidentiality.
- Must satisfactorily pass all required & applicable State/Federal eligibility verifications, including background, driving, & other record checks.