Direct Support Workers
Now hiring in all regions! Apply in person at your local LHCLA Office: Our Locations
Our Direct Support Workers are the heart and soul of Leading Health Care, working directly with our clients in their homes and in the community. DSWs are responsible for providing services per the Care Plan, monitoring the client’s condition for any changes, communicating client information or requests to the Client Care Manager, reporting emergencies and following medical training protocol, reporting suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation of clients, and documenting progress notes daily.
Being a Direct Support Worker is a rewarding career which requires patience and compassion above all.
Full-time employees are eligible for our Medical & Dental programs, Cancer/Specified Disease program, Sickness, Accidental, and Disability
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions in English.
- Must satisfactorily pass all required and applicable State & Federal eligibility verifications, including background, driving and other record checks.
- Must be self-directing and able to work with little supervision.
- Must be willing and eager to fulfill accepted case assignments.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and professional at all times.
- Must maintain client confidentiality.