Be Part of Our Team
At Leading Home Care, you will have more than a job ― you will have a career with purpose. Our employees impact the lives of our clients every day by providing dedicated, compassionate care and high-quality service.
We are always looking for motivated, positive, and enthusiastic people to join our team. Please fill out the application below if interested in an Administrative Employment with Leading Home Care.
Full-time employees are eligible for our Medical & Dental programs, Cancer/Specified Disease program, Sickness, Accidental, and Disability benefits.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must satisfactorily pass all required and applicable State & Federal eligibility verifications, including background, driving, and other record checks.
- Must be self-directing and able to work with little supervision.
- Must be willing and eager to fulfill accepted case assignments.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and professional at all times.
- Must maintain client confidentiality.
Leading Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment is on an at-will basis. Applicants must pass all required screenings and background checks as regulated by State & Federal guidelines before an offer of employment is made.